Keon / Blitz Co., Ltd. and its affiliate companies (collectively "Keon / Blitz") wishes to respect the privacy of its online visitors and recognizes the importance of providing an environment which is reasonably secure in combination with information policies which are disclosed to customers and visitors.
Keon / Blitz collects personal data disclosed by the User (data subject) directly through registration. Personal data (‘personal data’ means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’)) are User account, Email, Nickname, IP information, and Country code. Keon / Blitz will not use personal data for any monitoring or profiling activity or process, and will not adopt any automated decision making processes.
(1) User account: Identification information collected during user registration for administration purpose. This information is used for Web login, registration and use of on-line game participation, the purchase of goods or services though our on-line stores
(2) Email: Identification information collected during user registration for administration purpose. This information is provided for authentication, for delivery of Keon / Blitz advertisement/marketing information to users who agreed to receive, to the Payment services for charge of online goods, for the reissuing of secondary password, and for locking and unlocking in game items.
(3) Nickname: Identification information collected during user registration for administration purpose. This information is used during the use of message boards
(4) Internet Protocol (IP) information: An Internet Protocol address is the unique number which identifies the address of the computer from which you are communicating through the internet. This information is used for system administration, to provide information to PG (Payment Gateway) during purchase of goods or services, site tracking, and to report aggregate information
(5) Country Code: Information identified through Internet Protocol (IP) and the information is used for providing of available method of payments,
(6) Cookie: Cookies are a web browser function which allows transfer of websites data information bit to your computer. Cookies are used for improvements of user experience and language support.
User’s (data subject) personal data is stored until the user account‘s withdrawal process is completed. Once the process is completed all personal data will be deleted. (Records of purchase and use of online goods maybe kept for the legal actions and defense purposes.)
A portion of personal data may be shared with the Payment Services to complete the online payment process.
1. The right of access: User (data subject) has the right to access their personal data.
User (data subject)’s personal data is accessible through the website after login, if the information can’t be found user may request for access through official discord.
2. The right to rectification: User (data subject) has the right to have inaccurate or incomplete personal data rectified. User (data subject) may personally rectify personal information in Keon / Blitz system or if the information can’t be found user may request for access through our official discord.
3. The right to erasure: User (data subject) has the right to have their information deleted. Personal data must be erased immediately as long as the data are no longer needed for their original processing purpose, the user (data subject) has withdrawn his consent and there is no other reason for justification, or the personal data is illegally collected. Personal Data of the user (data subject) can be deleted by withdrawal process. All personal data will be deleted immediately when the withdrawal process is completed. (Records of purchase and use of online goods maybe kept for the legal actions and defense purposes.)
Also if the data is no longer needed for their original processing purpose, or the personal data is illegally collected, for legal obligation duty, personal data can be deleted by User (data subject) request.
4. The right to object: User (data subject) has the right to object, on grounds relating to his or her particular situation, at any time to processing of personal data concerning him or her which is based on profiling, automated and direct marketing.
When a breach of Personal data occurs, and a significant danger to the right and freedom of a user (data subject) is expected, Keon / Blitz shall immediately contact the user (data subject) with the information of the Data Protection Officer, possible outcome of the infringement and its measures.